วันจันทร์ที่ 10 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Travis Porter – I’m A Differenter 2 (Mixtape Review)

Travis Porter has the goofy vibe that you expect from the cover of this mixtape, Im A Differenter, except he is also from the south which magnifies it 10x. This dude sounds like a cross between lil Wayne and Rich Boy neither of which impress me. Not only does he sound like them, but he is even goofier than them both which is no easy accomplishment. The production on this was was good, but sounding like the standard ATL beats that we have all heard 1000X. When he rapped I could hear periodic points of talent. However, his content is childish and mindless. His best song, Turnt Up, is a memoir on how he turns the radio all the way up when he is driving. He raps as if he was talking to an infant. I was ready fro him to try and tickle me through the radio. When it was over I didn't want to hear any hip hop for the rest of the day. Garbage, garbage, garbage, 1.5/5.

1. Im A DifferenterTravis Porter - IAD2
2. A.D.I.D.A.S.
3. Shyyyyyd
4. Teach You How To Ball
5. Life Of The Party Feat Band Geekz
6. Can I Hitter Freestyle
7. Who Is Travis Porter Skit
8. Nicki
9. Come With Me
10. 7:45
11. Boom Boom Clap Feat Stack Money Boys
12. Whole Hood Fuck With Me Feat. PLP
13. Travis Porter Sex Rules
14. Why Do Fools Fall In Love
15. Cant Get Enuff Of Me
16. Travis Porter Hood Awards
17. Papparazzi
18. I Remember
19. Good Times
20. Turnt Up Feat Atl & Yt
21. All Good
22. Differenter Soldiers Outro
23. Some Head Feat Dat Guy
24. Thats Dem
25. Black Boy White Boy
26. Uh Huh Ft. J Money

Down load Travis Porter – I’m A Differenter 2 (Mixtape Review)

Down load Travis Porter – I’m A Differenter 2 (Mixtape Review)

Down load Travis Porter – I’m A Differenter 2 (Mixtape Review)

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น